*Day 3

Photo - Apple_Youth_by_AnnMei

Dear Diary,

Welcome to day 3 of the 40 Day Spiritual Practice!

21 days – Science shows that it takes 21 days to break old habits and create new neuro-pathways.

40 days – The universe and spirit creates in 40 day increments, re-birth. (Solar Year)

Overview:

This program is a 40 day program where you pick one new thing you would like to create in your life.  You will be doing this one thing consistently for 40 days.  If you miss one day, you must begin again at day one.

In the opening of the book ‘As a Man Thinketh’ starts with a quote…

Mind is the Master power that moulds and makes,

And Man is Mind, and evermore he takes

The tool of Thought, and, shaping what he wills,

Brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills: –

He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass:

Environment is but a looking-glass.”

 

Today, we are going to focus on looking at our limited belief systems and our identities that hold us back.  People often think that if they just find the right job or the right partner, then their life will all work out.  What people often don’t realize is that they have a limited belief in their subconscious that is predetermining their circumstance over and over again.  For example, someone could have the belief that they are not worthy of love.  Beliefs are predetermined prophecy.

You are the believer, not the belief!

Our logic is molded by our subconscious beliefs.  It is like looking through a piece of yellow glass that will only allow you too see everything as yellow.  for example, if someone believes that they have to work hard for money, they will see through the lens that will only allow money to be earned by hard work.  If someone has a belief that they are lucky, they will always see the coincidences of luck.   Beliefs can be both abundant or limiting.  We get to keep the ones we want and release the ones that no longer serve us.

When we step back and become the witnesser to our own beliefs, we can begin to let go…

When we have a belief that we view as who we are, it is an ‘identity.’  For example, someone might say, “I am a night person.”  They actually believe this is who they are, as if they have no choice in the matter.  They can choose to keep that identity, if it serves them.  They just need to realize we are ALWAYS at cause.  We can recreate ourselves at any point in our lives.

What are the beliefs that are holding you back from what you want in life?

Are you willing to let go of the old you?

Belief Systems are responsible for how we perceive things

Most limited beliefs were decided in a traumatic experience.  We decided life was a certain way……hard, tough, cold, depressing, lonely, etc.  We decided we weren’t good enough.  We decided love hurts.  We decided we are different and don’t fit in.  We decided to suffer!

Are you ready to know the truth?  You are Divine!  You are unlimited potential!  You are one with God!

Waiting is the only transgression……  Your destiny is to know the truth!  NOW, is all there is.  Are you ready to live????

“As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.”  

-Bible Book of Proverbs Chapter 23 verse 7

 
Most people are looking for some formula for prosperity or happiness out there.  The only formula you will ever need is inside of you.  God gave you full determinism of ‘The Law’ to you.   Why do we suffer?  Because we have full determinism.  Its like telling your child you can go out in the world and have ‘free will,’ but only 90% of the time, the other 10% of the time I will rescue you.  This would not be ‘free will.’  We are 100% cause, in accordance with being co-creators with God.  God creates in direct correlation to how we think, feel, act.  God/universe does not judge what we do.  God/universe does not choose favorites.   God/universe/love just is!!!!
 
Homework:
 
What is your ‘story’ you tell about yourself?
 
What limited beliefs are you willing to let go of?
 
Where in life are you waiting?
 
What beliefs about yourself are who you think you are (identity)?
 
Love, e

 

One Comment on “*Day 3

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: